Zenitizer is a minimal meditation timer that gets out of your way to let you meditate your way - elegant, distraction-free and privacy-friendly!
Zenitizer focusses on what matters: a great meditation timer experience and motivating goals + streaks - without clutter and distractions.
It is deeply integrated with the OS (including Apple Health, Widgets and Shortcuts support) and has a truly native design for Apple Watch and iPhone.
⌛️ Meditation Timer
- Meditation timer with alerts when a session ends
- Selection of calming background sounds and soothing tunes to play during a meditation session
- Count-in preparation timer bell (or vibration in silent mode)
- Interval bells (or vibration) for regular reminders to get back to the present moment when your thoughts drift off
📊 Apple Health, Statistics and Streaks
- Integration with Apple Health to store mindful minutes
- Meditation statistics, daily goals and streaks based on Apple Health mindful minutes (including other meditation apps)
- Display stats and streaks as widgets on your Lock Screen, Home Screen or as complications on your Apple Watch
- Optional coaching notifications throughout the day to help you reach your daily meditation goal
⚙️ Automation and Integration
- Use Shortcuts to automate your meditation sessions
- Start a meditation through Siri with a simple sentence - even from your HomePod!
- Stream meditation sessions + background sounds to AirPlay speakers across your home
- Control your session via Live Activities on your Lock Screen or in your Dynamic Island
- Set the mood with Apple HomeKit as soon as a meditation starts
Who is this app for?
Meditators looking for an elegant and minimal meditation tracker specifically designed to work and feel right at home on their Apple devices.
User who want to track their progress in Apple Health and are motivated by daily goals statistics and streaks will find a lot of value in Zenitizer.
Apple Watch users will appreciate that Zenitzer's Apple Watch app was designed from the ground to provide a great "Watch First" user experience! It is a fully-featured, standalone meditation timer, rather than just a "companion app" or a mere "design afterthought".
During the beta period the app is available completely for free. Post-launch, the core functionality will remain available for free but advanced timer customization, presets and statistics features will require a premium subscription. A one time purchase option is also currently planned but the exact pricing details are not finalized at this point.
iOS 15.0+, watchOS 8.0+
Subscription with Free Tier
Public Beta (TestFlight)
TBD (Targeting March 2023)
Continue to images or videos