Simple and powerful document scanner with text recognition and PDF export
Scan documents, export PDF is simple document scanner to quickly digitize any important documents.
It features automatic text recognition allowing to quickly act on the scanned contents and its full export. Scans are automatically uploaded to iCloud Drive for backup and can be exported as PDFs.
- Text recognition
- Export as PDF
- iCloud Drive upload
- Quick actions to share scans
- Full-screen viewer with zoom
- Automatic document detection
- Ability to adjust edges right after scanning
- Drag & drop - option to drag scans from the grid and also from detail (along with recognized text)
- Multitasking sizes support
- Grid with adjustable item size for maximum flexibility
Uses official Apple document scanner
The app uses Apple-provided screen to scan documents ensuring high-quality output and reliability. Same scanner is found in the Notes app for example. It supports multiple scans in one-go, edge adjustments, filters and more.
Text recognition uses Apple VisionKit framework and gets better with every iOS release thanks to hard work by Apple's engineers. Many languages are supported and can be customized per-scan to get the best possible results.
The app applies custom formatting to recognized pieces of text to try to present in as nice format possible.
One-time purchase, costs $2.99. Features 100% optional Tip Jar.
iOS 13+, iPadOS 13+
VisionKit, PDFKit, iCloud Drive, Spotlight
Continue to images or videos