DisplayBuddy lets you control the real brightness of your monitors directly from your Mac - no need to touch your clunky monitor buttons!
It has been tested on a wide range of monitors from manufacturers such as Dell, Acer, LG, Samsung, BenQ & Asus, and works flawlessly with most displays.
DisplayBuddy is a full fledged display manager for Mac and can also control the volume for monitors with built-in speakers.
- Control your monitor’s brightness & contrast directly from your Mac menu bar
- Control the volume for monitors with built-in speakers
- Switch monitor inputs (HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C etc) directly from the app, and even turn off displays
- Synchronise brightness across multiple displays and effortlessly manage them with ease
- Save settings across displays as Presets, and activate them later with a single click!
- Adjust the brightness of Sidecar, DisplayLink and Airplay displays
- Take charge of all attributes of your displays such as Resolution and Rotation.
- Designed for modern macOS, and looks great in both Light & Dark modes.
- Full updated for the latest Apple Silicon (M1, M2) and Intel Macs.
- Works on macOS Big Sur (11) and above.
- DisplayBuddy is a one-time purchase, starting at US $18.99.
- DisplayBuddy is also available on Setapp - a collection of a highest quality Mac apps available for a flat subscription.
- 10% discount available for students.
- If DisplayBuddy doesn't work as expected, the Mac version offers a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
If you'd like to review DisplayBuddy, we would be happy to send you a license. Please fill up this form or just email us directly. You can also directly DM us on Twitter (err.. X) if you prefer.
macOS 11 (Big Sur) and above
Continue to images