Sept. 12, 2022
No Meat Today adds Lock Screen Widgets and Shortcuts
No Meat Today takes advantage of the new features in iOS16 to make it always easier to reach your goals and master your diet.
The 4.18 update includes:
- Lock Screen Widgets
- New Watch Complications
- Two special cows, to celebrate iOS16 and Steve Jobs
- The messages and jokes of the day will also celebrate Apple for a few weeks
About Lock Screen Widgets
The Lock Screen Widgets and Watch Complications come in three forms:
- Overview: keep an eye on your daily, weekly or monthly progress with a configurable widget that comes in all available formats (Inline, Circular, and Rectangular). And since you can add the same widget multiple times, you can add this widget 3 times, change their configuration and track all 3 periods on the same screen!
- Cowlidays: never miss a special cow again with this Widget that displays the next (or next 2) dates when you have a chance to attract on.
- Essential: just a cow. I mean, who doesn't want a cow on their locked screen?
All Lock Screen Widgets are highly configurable and are designed to make sure your data stays private.
About the Shorctuts
No Meat Today is all about taking as little of your time as possible, and the new Shortcuts will help with that. You will now be able to log your meals using Siri or design your own Shortcuts using the new actions provided for No Meat Today.
When adding a new meal, a SnipetView will be display a summary of your day in a familiar interface.
About No Meat Today
No Meat Today is a companion app for people who want to eat less meat, whatever meaning they put behind "less" and "meat". From the opportunistic vegetarian to the future vegan, whether it is for your health, your finances, for ethical reasons or for the environmental impact, No Meat Today got you covered. It's fun, full of cows, non-judgmental, and some users claim this is the only thing that is keeping them on track.
- Press Kit
- App Store
- App FAQ
- Instagram (app)
- Twitter (app)
- Twitter (developer)
- Developer Website