Bluebird is a time management app for study and work, featured as “Great Apps for iOS 16” and “Updated for watchOS 9” on the App Store.
It combines a Pomodoro-style focus timer with a to-do list, helps people overcome procrastination, stay focused, and make progress.
What is Bluebird?
Getting started changes everything, but it’s hard to get started. Bluebird aims to help people take that first step easier, by providing a stress-free and fun-to-use focus timer.
- Flexible focus timer (based on the Pomodoro Technique)
- Simple-but-powerful task management (with duration, priority, start/due date, repeat & tags)
- Time tracking (record all the time you put in and review later)
- Background sounds (white noise & all kinds of sounds from nature)
- Widgets of all sizes (tasks & focus progress on Home Screen & Lock Screen)
- iCloud sync (keep your data up-to-date across iPhone, iPad & Mac)
- Accessibility (VoiceOver, Dynamic Type & more)
- SharePlay (focus together with your friends)
- Stay focused anywhere (with/without your iPhone)
- Haptic focus reminders (a silent but impactful way to keep you focused)
- Complications of all sizes (your daily effort & focus progress at a glance)
- Optimized for Always On (minimal energy consumption)
- Instant sync (always in line with the iOS app)
Bluebird for Mac is now in public beta on TestFlight, and it’ll be released in the near future.
Who is Bluebird for?
- Students who want to stay focused on their study
- Remote workers or freelancers who want to be more productive
- Anyone who wants to spend their time wisely
- Great Apps for iOS 16 (100+ regions)
- Great Apps for iPadOS 16 (China, Japan & Taiwan)
- Updated for watchOS 9 (China, Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan)
- App of the Day (150+ regions)
- Best App of June 2021 (Japan)
- Get Started With SharePlay (17 regions)
Bluebird is available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch.
It’s a free download with in-app purchases for pro features.
- $29.99 / Year
- $99.99 Lifetime
About the team
Bluebird is built by a two-person indie team, Cub & Pup. We craft apps that bring joy to people’s lives and try to make the world a little better place.
We also draw comics about our daily struggles and surprises as an indie dev team for Apple platforms (@IndieLifeComics). It’s our way of contributing to the indie dev community while building high-quality apps.
Data Not Collected
SwiftUI, Mac Catalyst, CloudKit, SharePlay
iOS 14+, iPadOS 14+, watchOS 7+, macOS 11+
Continue to images or videos