Give your Xcode Simulator superpowers with RocketSim
Screenshots with device bezels, recordings of your apps with touches that explain your story, and implementing pixel-perfect copies of designs with the comparison tool. RocketSim adds configuration windows next to the Simulator to give you as a developer superpowers while developing apps.
Compare Designs for pixel-perfect design implementations
- Create pixel-perfect implementations of your app’s design
- Drag, Paste, or Select images for comparison
- Use the overlay mode to compare your app’s implementation to its design
- The slider allows you to slide between your app’s implementation and its design
- Any image source, whether it’s Sketch, Figma, or Zeplin.
- Device Bezels create that professional screen capture you need
- Adjust the background color to match your styling
Create professional recordings to share progress
- A popup next to the active Simulator allows to start a recording easily
- Enable touches to explain better how your app responds to user interaction
- Device Bezels create that professional impression you need
- Export-ready for App Store Connect. Creating App Previews has never been easier
- Landscape orientation is correctly applied in the exported video
- A floating thumbnail with the resulting recording allows to drag into any destination easily
- Select MP4 or GIF to match your needs
- Trim videos for perfect lengths
- Control the quality of exports for perfect performance
Launch and manage deeplinks (Universal Links)
- Launch deeplinks to test routing in your apps
- Easily launch deeplinks from your clipboard
- Manage and share deeplink groups with your colleagues
Keeping you in your flow
Each feature is developed with a focus on productivity to keep you in your flow. Configure the available shortcuts to improve this even more.
Who is this app for?
App Developers using Xcode
RocketSim is completely free to use. Upgrading to PRO allows removing watermarks from captures and unlocks unlimited compares.
Continue to images