SQLPro Studio is a multi-platform database client. It allows users to connect to multiple databases platforms including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and SQLite. SQLPro includes all of the basic features someone working with databases would expect, along with many advances features that place SQLPro ahead of the competition.
- 100% fully native (and blazing fast)
- Syntax highlighting & Autocomplete (sometimes called intellisense)
- The ability to run multiple queries at one time
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Improved query error detection (errors in queries will be underlined red)
- Multiple database types supported
- Full dark mode & light mode support, along with custom themes
- Independently developed
- Cloud support
- Multiple result sets
- Cross platform (macOS, iOS and Windows)
SQLPro was started as a side project while I worked for a company developing products for Microsoft Windows. While working for the company, I personally owned (and prefered) a MacBook. I started developing SQLPro as a tool I could use for connecting to Microsoft SQL Server databases without the need to Remote Desktop into a Windows OS to use the SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) tool. After about a year of selling the product, I left my job to become and indipendent developer.
$99.99/year or $219.99/lifetime
Continue to images